The GFMI Trade Surveillance and Monitoring Conference will focus on the surveillance and monitoring systems that should be embedded to ensure the industry is complaint with the incoming Dodd Frank and SEC regulations. Attendees will have the opportunity to benchmark with leading banks and asset management companies and learn the progress that is being made within the cross-product surveillance space.
By Attending This Event You Will:
1. Understand how to overcome the challenges of market fragmentation across diverse trading venues and cross-border trade
2. Discover how to optimize the trade surveillance function through systems and organizational structure
3. Identify strategies, as well as utilize systems to manage and monitor high frequency trading
4. Monitor multiple asset classes, in particular non-transparent products, in an increasingly global trading environment
5. Learn the developments in trading, especially those that are linked to algo and high frequency trading
With a one-track focus, the Trade Surveillance and Monitoring Conference is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days. This conference targets senior-level executives in order to provide an intimate atmosphere for both the delegates and speakers.